The S9 AutoSet™ is ResMed's premium auto-adjusting device, designed to help patients comfortably adjust to sleep apnoea therapy and encourage long-term compliance.
The S9 AutoSet responds to flow limitation to pre-emptively treat apnoea events and prevent more serious, subsequent events from occurring. Using ResMed's enhanced AutoSet technology, it automatically adjusts breath by breath, as a patients respiratory needs change - hourly, nightly and from season to season - to deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure. As a result, the AutoSet algorithm has been clinically proven to increase patient comfort and compliance.
The comfort of Climate Control
Our S9 devices integrate seamlessly with the H5iTM heated humidifier with Climate Control, which works to maintain ideal humidification and temperature settings to help reduce the occurrence of condensation and minimise side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
The user-friendly controls and intuitive interface guide patients through the setup process, and extra features like SmartStart™ and Mask Fit are an added convenience.
- The CSA detection feature differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you can be confident that your patient is receiving appropriate therapy and pressure.
- Detailed data options allow you to monitor therapy progress to ensure any issues are detected and addressed early, helping you deliver quality patient care.
- Easy-Breathe technology delivers air in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the patient's natural breathing pattern, helping to provide a more comfortable therapy experience.
- The Easy-Breathe motor allows for a peaceful environment for the patient and bed partner.
Dimensions : 15.3 x 14 x 8.6 cm; 835 Grams
CPAP from Resmed <Autoset9>
1. Indicated cost is a monthly charge that is to be paid in advance.
2. It's cost does not include delivery fee.
3. Delivery fees will be additional ₹200 - ₹500 per delievery per customer as per the delivery location.
1. Delivery time is 5 days.
2. *Instant delivery available upon request at an additional ₹300 per delivery and liable for upto 2 products.
1. The customer has to pay security deposit before the delivery of the product in cash.
2. The amount will vary from equipment to equipment.
3. The machine should be returned in exactly the same condition as when it was handed over to the customer. Any deformity/change in output or working of the machine/wear and tear/damage to the machine and it's accessories WILL BE LIABLE FOR DEDUCTION OF AN EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF MONEY FROM THE MAIN SECURITY DEPOSIT.